This is one of those meals I make all the time. Its fast, healthy and I always eat the whole plate to my self. I love stir fry, its definitely a meal I can eat over and over and over again and never get sick of. I guess its because its always slightly different so its a new dish every time. I usually just whip together what ever sauces I have on hand but for the sake of the blog I measured! I love salty soy sauce so if your looking for a lighter taste just add one less tablespoon of soy sauce is my advice. I like to add broccoli, green beans, red or green peppers, green onions, zucchini, baby corn and water chestnuts.
Things You Need:
1/3 Cup toasted almonds
1 tsp cornstarch
1 tsp sugar
4 tbsp cold water
1 tsp sugar
4 tbsp cold water
3 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
2 tbsp olive oil
1tsp sesame oil
5 cups of assorted vegetables
1/2 cup chopped green onions
3 cloves of garlic chopped
1/2 cup chopped green onions
3 cloves of garlic chopped
(ginger optional)
In a small bowl combine sugar and cornstarch then stir in water, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil.
In a large non stick skillet or wok stir fry the vegetables along with the garlic for 3 minutes add a tablespoon of water if you like vegetables more tender.
Lower heat and add the soy sauce mix. Sir fry for another 3-4 minutes until sauce has thickened.
Enjoy
No comments:
Post a Comment