Dec 1, 2010

Make It Count

I really believe it's the little things that count, even when it comes to what you eat. Adding simple super foods to your daily meals really does go a long way. It all adds up in the end. I'm really just trying to be realistic. Because realistically my husband won't eat what he calls the "bird food" that I eat. I try to incorporate the healthiest parts of my meals into his favorite foods. Even if it's just a 1/2 cup of Brazil nuts to his favorite chicken fingers. He loved it and didn't really know why. Boy am I a sneaky one. I have a huge sweet tooth. So what do I do to balance that out, make sure I add high nutrient additions to my favorite recipes. Skip the syrup and make homemade blueberry sauce, an antioxidant super star. All you have to do is make it count!

No comments:

Post a Comment